One of the biggest lessons I learned in business is that I don’t have to work harder to make more money. I just have to improve what’s already working.
It’s all about turning up the dial in a few strategic places so that you can build your list faster, generate more opens, and get more eyes on your offers.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How incremental improvements increase revenue without having to work harder
- Why no one can tell you what your open or click rates should be, and why you should still care about them
- Why you don’t need a complicated split-testing system to make improvements to your email marketing efforts
- How to change up your calls to action to increase click through
- Six-Figure Systems
- How to build an audience from scratch (Online Business Roadmap Step 1)
- How to create your first opt-in offer (Online Business Roadmap Step 2)
- Create a newsletter habit (Online Business Roadmap Step 3)
- Creating your first digital product (Online Business Roadmap Step 4)
- How to write a simple sales page (Online Business Roadmap Step 5)
- Improving your content marketing results (Online Business Roadmap Step 6)
- Improving your opt-in funnel (Online Business Roadmap Step 7)