Want to increase your income? You don’t have to create more or increase your marketing efforts or even grow your audience size. All you have to do is optimize what you’re already doing.
That’s what split testing is all about, and in this episode of the Tiny Course Empire podcast, I’m walking you through everything you need to know to create a simple split testing action plan in your business.
Here’s what you’ll gain by implementing this strategy:
- Better email open and click through rates. If your subscribers don’t open and click, they can’t buy, so this should be your first stop on your split-testing journey.
- Higher opt-in rates. Growing your email list is (hopefully) at the top of your to-do list. Having a split-testing plan for all of your opt-in pages helps to fill your list with quality leads.
- More sales. A tiny improvement in conversion rates can dramatically increase your revenue, so before you launch your next product, plan to split test that sales page.
So grab a cup of your favorite beverage, and let’s dive in. You might just be surprised at the results you can create when you add split testing to your online business toolbox.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What a split test is and how it will improve your business
- Simple split test examples you can use in your own business
- Three places to use split tests, along with tools that make the job easy
- Real life examples of split test wins as well as a pretty big failure
- Two ways split testing can help increase your revenue