You’re off to a great start in your business. You’re building up an audience, serving them well with products and courses they want and need, and you have a vision for future growth.
The next natural step? More income, of course.
If your mind automatically turns to driving more traffic or creating more products, you’re not alone. That’s what most of us think it takes to increase sales.
But what if what you really need isn’t more anything, but rather to simply do better at what you’ve already created?
In every business, there is room for improvement. That’s especially true when it comes to creating more revenue.
Listen in for a seven-step plan you can use to start generating more income from the traffic and customers you already have. No need to work harder or produce more, all you have to do is work smarter.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The hight cost of sales friction, some surprising culprits, and how to reduce it
- How to deal with sales objections
- Why your first step is always to know where you’re starting from
- How split testing works to improve conversions (and two tools to use)
- How a simple abandoned cart email can save a lost sale
- Three ways to increase your average sale
- How to Build an Email List is part one of this series.
- Getting Started With Content Marketing is part two.
- 14 Digital Products You Can Create in a Weekend is part three.
- How to Generate Traffic for Your Online Business is part four.
- Sales Pages That Convert dives deep into objection handling, along with all the other parts of a well-converting sales page.
- Google Analytics makes it easy to calculate conversion rates.
- Thrive Optimize lets you split-test multiple versions of your sales or opt-in pages.
- Google Optimize works with any page builder, but requires advanced knowledge of Google Analytics for best results.
- Uncovering Hidden Cash takes a more in-depth look at increasing your sales and includes done-for-you checklists and processes to use in your own business.