“What got you here won’t get you there.”
A lot of things will happen on the way from no income to six figures (and beyond). Not all of them are good or beneficial (or even necessary), and learning to navigate those changes is a critical skill all business owners need.
In this week’s podcast, we’re talking about what it really takes to go from a fledgeling business to a six-figure (or beyond) empire. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, and let’s dive in.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The difference between gross income and net income and why it matters
- Why you might not even want to build a six-figure business (and that’s OK)
- What roll mindset plays in your business growth plans
- How to set meaningful goals
- How to get clear on what your income generating activities are so you can take steps to improve them
- How to decide which new opportunities to explore and which ones to ignore
- What it means to be committed to your business
- Why stepping into the role of CEO is important (and how to get started)
- How to know when it’s time for an upgrade in your systems
- How to Build an Email List is part one of this series.
- Getting Started With Content Marketing is part two.
- 14 Digital Products You Can Create in a Weekend is part three.
- How to Generate Traffic for Your Online Business is part four.
- 7 Steps to Increase Online Sales (without adding more traffic) is part five.
- aMember is the shopping cart, membership site plugin, and affiliate management app that I use.
- Active Campaign is the email management platform I use and recommend.
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly program that helps you plan, launch, and grow your own online business.