If I’m being honest, building your mailing list is the easy part. Staying in touch with those subscribers is much more difficult. Not in the tactical sense, but in the week-after-week practicality of it.
It’s oh-so-easy to let another week slide by without sending an email to your list. Before you know it, they haven’t heard from you in months, or maybe even years. Believe me, I know. I’ve been there.
Sometimes you feel like you don’t have anything useful to write. Sometimes you tell yourself you don’t have time. That next week will be better. Sometimes you worry that you’re just cluttering up your subscribers’ inboxes for no good reason.
The problem with that line of thinking is that it leads to even more email procrastination. Even more self-applied pressure to do just the right thing, the perfect thing.
But if you instead create a repeatable email system that’s easy to follow and quick to complete, you’ll find it’s a simple task to keep in touch with your subscribers, and build those relationships, too.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to create your weekly email in 10 minutes or less
- Why now is the best time to be building a relationship with your subscribers—even when you only have a handful of people on your list
- Why the day you email doesn’t matter, but consistency does
- Three quick ideas you can use when asking, “What will I mail about?”
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly program where we not only talk email marketing, but all the other pieces and parts of building a six-figure online business. Get personalized help starting today.
- Email Marketing Momentum teaches you how I run my email marketing, including how I plan my emails, track my results, and keep all of my email content organized.
- Email Marketing Campaigns is an advanced training for those who are ready to boost your email profits with multi-day promotional campaigns.
- How to build an audience from scratch is step one of the Online Business Roadmap
- How to create your first opt-in offer is step two of the Online Business Roadmap