Running an online business is a continuous cycle of improvements. That’s how small startups become thriving businesses. That’s what phase two of the online business roadmap series is all about.
In this week’s episode of the Tiny Course Empire podcast, we’re going to focus on some small improvements you can make to your opt-in offer so that it begins to turn new subscribers into buyers.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What a tripwire is, and how to add one to your opt-in funnel using the assets you’ve already created
- How to quickly write an email follow up sequence (also known as a funnel or autoresponder) to promote your paid products
- Why email funnels are ultimately better than broadcast emails for making sales
- Three places to offer your subscribers an opportunity to buy from you
- The Tripwire Toolkit offers checklists to make creating tripwires easier
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly program where I teach everything I’ve learned over the past 12+ years about building and growing an online business
- TheOpt-In Funnel QuickStart Guide details all the steps for creating your first opt-in funnel
- The Opt-In Funnel Follow Ups are email templates you can edit and add to your funnels