I always thought that having a big team was the key to success online. That it would let me make more money and (more importantly) spend more time doing what I really love to do.
Turns out, the size of your team has little to do with your success.
In this episode, I’m giving you the scoop on how my thinking has changed, and why I prefer to run a tiny business with as few team members as possible.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The big advantages I enjoy by not having a team
- Why I changed my thinking about team building
- Who I do recommend you hire (and when)
- What’s more important to me than having a big team
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly business training program for solopreneurs. Take a 7-day full-access trial for just $7.
- Outsourcing Success Plan gives you the tools and strategies you need to make smart hires when the time is right.
- 5 Questions to Ask Before You Hire Your First Team Member helps you decide if it’s time to get help for your small business.