Consistent action creates consistent results. I see that everywhere in my business and in my life, but nowhere is it more apparent than in my marketing calendar.
When I finally hit on a repeatable marketing system that I could consistently take action on, my income really started to go up. In this episode, I’m laying it all out for you with examples, and tips for how you can create your own.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- My simple, four-week marketing calendar framework
- How I decide what to mail on which days of the week
- Four types of special events I include in my marketing calendar (and why)
- Why planning ahead is critical for building up your affiliate commissions
- How to create your own version of this rinse-and-repeat calendar
Prefer to read instead of listen? Grab the transcript here.
- Active Campaign: This is the email platform I’ve used for four years and still recommend. No other service comes close when it comes to power, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness.
- Karon Thackston’s Email Advantage Course: Karon makes writing promotional emails easy. Really.
- Thrive Anywhere’s Email Marketing Planner: Create a better email marketing system with consistent tracking and intentional planning.
- Daily Business Building Deals: Get on the notification list for this year’s October event, so you don’t miss a single deal.
- Six-Figure Systems: My monthly membership filled with business-building courses, toolkits, templates, and other resources for new and established online business owners.
- The Ultimate Course Launch System: This three-course bundle is an example of the type of special offers I create throughout the year to fill in my marketing calendar.