You can’t focus on anything. You’re frustrated and out of sorts. Stress levels have peaked, and your to-do list gets longer every day.
Welcome to the land of overwhelm, where small business owners like you and me work long hours without accomplishing anything, and where every new idea results in feeling even more stuck. It’s not a fun place to be, but there is hope. You can overcome the overwhelm, but first, you have to recognize it for what it is.
That’s what we’re talking about today.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What overwhelm looks like in real life, because it’s often disguised as something else. * How we inadvertently increase our feelings of overwhelm, even when we think we’re doing the smart thing.
- Why getting out of overwhelm is all about focus, and not at all about learning more.
- Four steps you can take to stop feeling like you’re in over your head.
- The ridiculously simple fix I discovered when feelings of overwhelm caused me to have a total anxious meltdown.
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly “end the overwhelm” training program where I’ll teach you the exact steps to follow (and in the right order) to make your business dreams a reality.