Feeling overwhelmed with all there is to do to start or run your online business?
Honestly, I’d be surprised if you didn’t sometimes feel a bit overworked, burnt out, or just plain tired.
Running a business isn’t always a walk in the park, but there’s help.
In this episode, I’m going to give you a 20-minute action plan that’s going to clear your head, create good priorities, and organize your to-do list so you can actually get it done rather than worry over it.
Prefer a transcript instead? I got you covered right here.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to actually prioritize a mile-long to-do list, because when everything is a priority, nothing is.
- An easy method to dramatically reduce overwhelm in just five minutes.
- Why you shouldn’t put fake due dates on tasks, and what to do with them instead.
- How to avoid endlessly “improving” on something in a search for perfection, and just get it done already.
- Yet another thing I use 3 x 5 notecards for. Seriously, I buy them by the hundreds and I think you should, too.
- My favorite note cards. I use these for organizing courses, taking notes while on calls, prioritizing my to-do list, and even
- Six-Figure Systems. My monthly online business training membership, where we talk about marketing, product creation, content planning and more.
- Overwhelm elimination worksheet. Enter your name and email below to download a copy.