Content is what drives your traffic. It brings in new subscribers and makes sales. If you’re a course creator or blogger, it’s also what you sell.
That makes content creation both the most important thing you can do as a business owner, and the most time consuming.
But what if it didn’t have to be?
What if you could publish more content while putting in fewer creation hours?
That’s what repurposing will do for you. In this week’s episode, we’re diving into the types of content that are ideal for repurposing, how to organize your content to make it easy, and how to reuse your content assets in a variety of ways.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Seven types of content to repurpose
- How I make repurposing easier by keeping all of my content organized
- Real world examples of repurposing in action
- Sales Page CPR is a podcast episode created from repurposed course content
- Michael Hyatt frequently re-runs older episodes of his podcast
- Medium and LinkedIn are great places to repurpose/republish your existing content
- Darren Rowse at ProBlogger.net repurposed his blog content into a very popular ebook
- Karon Thackston’s Repurposing Game Plan is a framework you can use to (as she says) easily repurpose what you already have into 5, 10 or even 20 new pieces in way less time. Use coupon code REPURPOSE to save $10 at checkout.