Imagine being told your business—the one you’d put so much time, energy, and money into—was the worst performing franchise in the entire country.
Pretty disheartening, right? You might be tempted to just give it all up and go get a job.
Jono Petrohilos had a different plan. Instead of just giving up as many others might, he doubled down, determined to find a way to make it work.
Along the way, he found a whole new career as an online course creator. Today he runs a seven-figure business offering continuing education to personal trainers and fitness professionals worldwide. Jono also mentors other digital creators through his courses, free Facebook group, and with his podcast.
There are a ton of gold nuggets in this episode that you can use in your own online course business, so hit the play button and give it a listen.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Jono went from no knowledge of the online world to $1M in revenue
- The steps he took to create his first online course (good tips here for everyone)
- The unique marketing method he used to get the word out about his first course
- What advice he has for new course creators who are just starting out today
- FitnessEducationOnline.com is Jono’s continuing education site for personal trainers.
- Course Creator Community is where he helps other course creators develop, launch, and sell online courses.
- The Course Creator Community Podcast is where he interviews other course creators.
- ClassMarker.com offers quiz software for business and education.