Sometimes, when I suggest to someone that they should create a digital course, they’re all in. They’re excited about it, and they quickly dig in and make it happen.
More often though, I am met with some resistance.
Most people have a list of reasons why they’re just not cut out to be a course creator. But those seemingly valid reasons are nothing but lies. I know, because I used to believe them, too.
Maybe you do as well.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you should walk away from a market when there’s no competition to be found.
- Why having too much knowledge is worse than having too little.
- How to get past your fear of technology.
- The easy solution to course planning overwhelm.
- Six-Figure Systems: My monthly membership for all your online business education needs.
- Tiny Course Empire Podcast Episode #3: Learn a simple seven-step, no-fail process for choosing the online technology to run your empire.