You’d think that with ALL the resources available to online entrepreneurs today, choosing the tech to build your business foundation would be easy.
Turns out, that’s not the case, and the online marketing software world just gets more and more confusing with each new “must have” tool.
- Are looking to upgrade your email marketing platform to better manage your growing list.
- Want to launch a new membership site and you don’t even know where to begin.
- Are launching a new ecommerce site and aren’t sure which shopping cart is the right choice.
- Just need help deciding if that hot new tool everyone is raving about is for you.
Then this episode of the Tiny Course Empire Podcast is a must listen.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The seven steps to follow to make choosing any tool or software easy and intuitive (#noregrets).
- Pitfalls to watch out for as you’re selecting your business tools.
- The difference between hosted and self-hosted software, and what you’ll give up if you choose one over the other.
- Questions to ask yourself as you’re making your software choices.
- Six-Figure Systems: My monthly membership for all your online business education needs.
- AWeber: A rock solid, budget-friendly email marketing platform.
- Active Campaign: The email marketing tool I’ve used and recommended for years.
- ConvertKit: A favorite email tool for bloggers and others.
- aMember: My shopping cart and membership platform of choice.
- SamCart: A top-rated, self-hosted shopping cart.
- Liquid Web: Web hosting you can count on, with superior support and phenomenal uptime.
- Membership site comparison chart I created to decide which LMS to choose for Six-Figure Systems