What do you do when you’re new in business and you don’t yet have an audience to market to? That’s the question I’m answering in today’s episode of the Tiny Course Empire podcast.
Grab a notebook and a pen or fire up your favorite note taking app (I’m loving Obsidian right now) because you’re going to want to take notes. This one is packed with action steps you can put to use starting today.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The seven-step process that will take you from no audience to a thriving online business.
- Why an email funnel is a must have for new course creators (and everyone else, too).
- The best way to ask others to promote your courses (and actually get them to respond to you).
- The secret sauce for course marketing success. Seriously, this is the one thing you can’t skimp on.
- What to do about your lack of traffic.
- Using Active Campaign: This free course will show you how to quickly set up a brand new Active Campaign account, how to create and use opt-in forms, how to set up an email funnel, and more.
- Active Campaign: This is the email list platform I use and recommend to all my clients.
- ConvertKit: Another solid choice when it comes to list-building. You won’t go wrong with this one either.
- Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream: Don’t believe what they say on the label. One pint is not three servings. It’s one and a half at best.
- The Visibility Toolkit: I didn’t actually mention this in the episode, but it will make step seven easy-peasy.