Membership sites are more popular than ever, and why not? They offer recurring, predictable income, give you loads of content you can repurpose in a variety of ways, and work well as a part of an overall funnel that leads to higher ticket coaching or group programs.
So if you’ve considered starting a membership site of your own, I would not be surprised.
I would also not be shocked if you had questions, because let’s face it, membership sites have a lot of moving parts, and they’re a big commitment. That’s why in this episode, I’m addressing all your most common questions.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why I almost gave up on my membership site after a year of work, and what I did to turn it around.
- Whether or not there’s room on the internet for membership sites that aren’t about business.
- Why passive income and easy money are the myth, but membership sites are still worth starting.
- How much content you need before you can begin.
- What it’s really like to run a membership site from day t0 day.
Prefer a transcript? I got you covered right here.
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly membership site where we talk all things online marketing, from list building to course creation to membership sites.
- Five common options for membership site hosting:
Are you ready to launch a membership site? Find out with this 2-minute checklist.
You'll also be automatically subscribed to my more-or-less daily email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.