We’ve all been there.
A great looking new software solution comes along and promises to solve all our business problems. It will help us make more money, land more clients, create more content. What’s more, everyone is talking about it, and many of them are making the move, too.
You’re tempted. Who wouldn’t be?
But how can you tell if this is a good move to make, or if it’s just another distraction dressed up like progress?
In this episode of the Tiny Course Empire podcast, I’m going to give you a decision-making framework that will have you making better choices even when faced with a shiny new tool that seems to be on everyone’s must-have list.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What shiny object syndrome is, and how it damages your business
- The hidden costs of switching platforms (there’s more at stake then just your time)
- Three questions to ask before you consider dropping one platform in favor of another
- Reasons why the “latest and greatest” option might not be so great after all
- Red flags to watch for when you’re considering jumping on a trend
- Ways to get more out of your current platforms without having to pay the high cost of switching
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly program where I teach everything I know about email marketing and so much more. Take a 7-day full-access trial for just $7 and get instant access to 50+ courses, hundreds of hours of call recordings, and our exclusive Six Steps to Six Figures Roadmap.