That’s the number one concern I hear from new (and even more established small business owners). How can they most effectively market their products—and where?
It can feel like a constant struggle, and it’s one that many entrepreneurs aren’t equipped to handle. As one client said to me, “I don’t want to learn to be a better marketer. I don’t care about marketing. I care about being a better coach.”
But what if you could get in front of a steady stream of new visitors who were not only interested in what you have to offer, but who come to you primed and ready to buy? That would tick all the marketing tasks off your to-do list, and let you get back to what you really want to do.
Enter, the affiliate program. The concept is simple (and actually pretty brilliant). All you have to do is invite other marketers to share your offers with their audiences, then reward them for the sales they bring with a percentage of your profits.
In this episode of the Tiny Course Empire podcast, I’ll walk you through the five steps to start your own affiliate program. It’s easier than you think, and when you’re done, you’ll have new ways to effectively market your small business—without earning a degree in marketing.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to know if an affiliate program is the right choice for your business
- Three things to consider before choosing your affiliate platform
- Important affiliate program terms to decide
- How to make it easy for your affiliates to be successful
- How and where to find affiliates
- How to maintain a thriving affiliate program
- Six-Figure Systems – start your one-week trial today
- Affiliate Program Success is where I show you exactly how to run a successful affiliate program
- How to Choose Your Tech Stack (not mentioned, but a good review that will help you choose the best affiliate platform)
- aMember is my affiliate program of choice
- ThriveCart is a popular option as well
- Nicole Dean runs a top-notch affiliate program at Coach Glue
- Karon Thackston is always teaching me something new and valuable
Download Your Online Business Roadmap
You'll also be automatically subscribed to my more-or-less daily email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.
phooiiiii… this sounds SO complicated… I sort of lost it when it came to the cookies etc.