A customer asked me once if I thought I’d run out of course ideas one day. It can feel that way when you’re new, and sometimes even when you’ve been doing it for a while.
But the truth is, there are endless ideas out there. You just have to know where to find them.
In this episode of the Tiny Course Empire Podcast, I’m taking you behind the scenes as I research and brainstorm course topics. I’ll show you all the places I look for inspiration, and how you can use them, too.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- My biggest source of inspiration for new courses
- Two websites to visit when you’re feeling stuck for ideas
- How to mine your existing courses for additional ideas
- How to use your traffic stats to find new course topics
- 48 course ideas I found in under two hours
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly program where you can join me twice each month for live Q & A calls.
- How to Create a Content Development System gives you some additional places to look for new ideas.
- Udemy is a course platform mostly focused on business-related topics.
- Skillshare is another course platform that offers a wider range of subjects.
- Back to Basics: An Online Business Startup Plan gives you the tools and strategies you need when you’re just starting out and have no idea what to do first.
- Thinkific’s online learning trends report gave me a few ideas.