Congratulations on completing that brand-new course! Everything is ready to go—the videos are edited, the worksheets are beautiful, the transcripts are done, and you’re even proud of the sales page.
There’s just one thing missing… testimonials.
And that’s the sticky bit, isn’t it? I mean, how are you supposed to get testimonials when you haven’t sold anything yet? And how can you sell anything without testimonials? It’s a catch-22, online marketing style.
The good news is that testimonials aren’t strictly required. Nice to have, for sure, but not a requirement. Some people—most maybe—will buy without them.
But the even better news is this: You do have testimonials (or you can get them) even if you are brand new, even if you’ve never launched a course before, even if you just started your business this very morning.
Listen up, and I’ll tell you all about it.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What makes for a really great testimonial
- Why less-than-stellar testimonials still work
- 4 places to find testimonials for a brand-new product or course
- 3 examples of social proof that don’t require testimonials at all
- Why your testimonial collection is a living document, and how to keep it thriving
- How to get really good—I mean REALLY good—testimonials