One of the best parts of Six-Figure Systems is the Q & A calls. Twice each month I get to chat with members and answer the questions at the top of their minds. I help them make better business decisions, brainstorm ideas, get past technical hurdles, and choose the right tools and resources to grow their business.
On this episode of the Tiny Course Empire podcast, I’m sharing a few recent questions, because I know if one person is asking, there are many, many more who can also use the answer.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to balance free content with paid programs
- What makes a “tiny” course
- How to get testimonials and social proof when you’re brand new
- How to change up your email schedule
- What it means for your website to be ADA compliant
- What to do when a launch doesn’t go as planned
- How to improve your email click-through rates
- Whether or not you have to use PayPal in your business
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly online business mentorship program
- Darren Rowse’s 31 Days to Build a Better Blog
- Michael Hyatt’s Your Best Year Ever
- Kelly McCausey’s Ten Testimonials program
- Google Drive
- Americans With Disabilities Act (In the episode I mistakenly said this dates back to the 1970s. It actually became a law in 1990.)
- ADA Compliance Now