First it was supply chain disruptions that sent prices skyrocketing for everything from cars to toilet paper. Then inflation joined the party and drove prices even higher. Chickens across the US got sick, and suddenly eggs were the most expensive breakfast food you could buy (assuming you could even find them).
Now, you might not be selling cars or toilet paper or eggs, but all of this economic weirdness we’ve experienced over the past few years is taking its toll even in the online space.
In this episode of the Tiny Course Empire podcast, I’ll share four steps you can take to get your business back on track if things have slowed down recently. And truthfully, even if your sales are humming along nicely, it makes good sense to have a plan. Just. In. Case.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The single most important thing you should be doing right now, even if sales are strong and business is growing.
- Why it’s easy to let important systems take a backseat, especially if you’re busy.
- How to prioritize your efforts for maximum results.
- Where to find new ideas to boost your profits when times are slow.
- Why now is the best time to go “back to basics” and polish up your marketing assets and messaging.
- Six-Figure Systems is my monthly program where we make marketing your small business as easy as following a checklist. Start a 7-day trial for just $7 and get instant access to all the courses, toolkits, workshops, and other resources.
- SEO Crash Course from SEM Rush will teach you the basics of using SEO to drive traffic.
- Stupid Simple SEO from Mike Futia is my top choice for learning in-depth, proven SEO tactics for bloggers.
- Affiliate Program Success shows you how to create an affiliate program and attract top affiliates.