Imagine having the confidence to know your next blog post will hit the top of the search results. Or that your next sales page will convert well. Or that your ads campaign will bring in new subscribers.
That’s what having well-maintained SOPs (standard operating procedures) can do for your business… so why do we not make them a priority?
If you’ve ever said:
- I know I need better procedures, but I don’t know where to start
- I have procedures and checklists… somewhere
- I don’t need procedures because I’m the only one who works here
- I don’t want procedures—they’ll just stifle my creativity
Then this episode is for you.
We’re going to take a deep dive into creating better procedures and checklists, including how to write them, where to keep them, how to keep them updated, and more.
Prefer a transcript? Here you go!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The critical difference between processes, procedures, and work instructions, and why they’re all called simply “checklists”
- How to make a truly useful checklist by just asking a few questions
- How to maintain your SOPs without it sucking up all your time
- Where to keep your procedures
- The number one way to get your team to use your procedures and checklists—maybe the only way