Search Our Knowledge Base
How do I download or open my product?
Download your product using these steps…
1) Right-click the download link.
2) Select “Save Target As…” (for Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As..” (Mozilla Firefox).
A download screen will appear asking you where you want to save the file to on your computer.
3) Select where you wish to save the file (typically the desktop or ‘My Documents’) and save to your computer.
Important! Many of our products contain images and other large files, therefore we compress them into zip files.
Here’s how to open a zip file…
Most computers will have a built-in unzip program. To use it:
1) Once your file is downloaded, right-click the file
2) Select “Open With” and choose “Compressed (zipped) folders”.
A dialog box will open with the folder inside.
3) Click the folder ONCE to select it
4) Then go to “File” –> “Extract All” and follow the rest of the steps in the dialog box.
If you don’t have a built-in program, there are many available online for free. You can try 7zip .
On a Mac, simply double-click the file to unzip it.
Troubleshooting your downloaded product…
As we mentioned above, many of our products are large. Sometimes the folders do not download fully for various reasons. When this happens your files may not open properly.
To save yourself some time and effort, delete the original unsuccessful download and download the zip folders again. Make sure they downloaded completely and unzip the folder again. Once unzipped, check the files. If the files still do not open correctly, please submit a ticket, giving as much information and detail as possible.