Hey! Forgive me for not showing you a big fancy sales page here. This is just you and me, and what you really want to know is not if I can make a pretty page, but can I help you grow your business. Am I right?
Before we get to what I can offer though, let’s talk about you – because you are the most important person in this partnership, not me. And yes, that’s exactly how I see it – a partnership. I’m a “done-with-you” coach, so I’m not going to just tell you what to do. We’re going to do it together.
We’re a great fit to work together if…
- You’re a coach, a freelancer, a service provider, or a digital product creator, and you’re making some money (maybe even a lot of money) but you know you could make more if you were just a little more organized or systemized or strategic about it.
- You have some really good months, but you struggle with consistency, and you’re tired of riding the income roller coaster.
- You’re ready to scale, but you’re not sure how to choose and set up the right systems to support your growth (and frankly, you don’t care to spend the time researching or trying out new things. You’ve got work to do!)
- You’re making money, and you know you could do better, but you’re not sure what levers to pull and knobs to turn to make that happen.
- You’d love, love, LOVE to add some passive income streams to your bottom line, but you’re too busy working (maybe on client projects) to figure out how to make it happen.
How Partnering With Me Will Help Your Business Grow
I am not going to force you into a coaching plan that doesn’t fit your needs. This is all about you and your business, and how you want to build it, so we’ll start there and design a program unique to you.
Some things we can work together on include:
- Product and Service Development. If you’re stuck with what to offer, I’ll help you narrow your options, design offers that convert, and even work with you to write a compelling sales page or design and build a funnel.
- Ideal Client Identification. Knowing exactly who your audience is will help bring clarity to everything you do. If you’re not sure, we’ll dig in and create an ideal client avatar that
- Traffic Generation. Before you can make sales, you have to have traffic. We’ll look at the big three methods (build, buy, or borrow) and design a plan that works for you, your audience, and your budget.
- Email Marketing. Your email list is your single most important business asset. I can help you grow your list, build relationships with your subscribers, and make sales, too.
- Additional Sources of Income. It’s never a good idea to have a single source of income. Together we’ll find other strategies for earning that fit well with your existing business model and don’t require a ton of extra time.
- Continual Improvement. Strategic changes to your systems will grow your business over time. I’ll help you pinpoint areas that need help, so you can make the necessary tweaks to increase your audience size and your income.
The Nitty Gritty Details
Here’s what’s included in your monthly 1:1 coaching program:
- 1 private, 60-minute call per month. We’ll talk about anything you need help with, from sales page headlines to optimizing your emails to setting up a new webinar platform. It’s your time to use in whatever way suits your needs and solves your most pressing problems. Prefer two 30-minute calls instead? We can do that, too. Remember, it’s your time to use in a way that works for you.
- Daily (Monday through Friday) email support. Got a question between calls? Shoot me an email. Want daily accountability? Tell me what you’re working on and I’ll connect with you each day to ask about your progress. Need me to review your sales page before it goes live? Send me the link and I’ll get back to you with a video review.
- Access to other trainings as needed. For example, if you’re stuck writing your email follow up funnel, I’ll send you my email template kit to help you get started.
Ok, That Sounds Great, But How Much?
I want to keep this super affordable so your investment is just $397 per month. Before you skip down to click the buy button though, I have a couple of asks.
Ask #1: You have to be willing to give me three months. Yes, you can make fast money online, but more often than not, it takes time to build up to those kind of results. If you’re not willing to give it the time required, we may not be right for one another.
Ask #2: You have to be committed to your own success. I can’t want it more than you do. I can’t do the work for you. I can’t prioritize your days for you. If for the last 7 years you’ve been saying, “I want to grow my business but I just can’t find the time,” then we are probably not going to work well together, because I’m not going to just give you a pass on that.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee? I’ve been building six- and seven-figure businesses online both for myself and my clients for almost 10 years, and I have absolute confidence in the strategies I teach. What I don’t have control over is your commitment to the process, so for that reason, I’m unable to offer a guarantee.
However, I will promise you this: After our first call, if you feel I can’t help you grow your business, I’ll cancel your coaching plan and refund your initial payment.
Why is there a 3-month commitment required? I’ve found that the first month is often about just getting the infrastructure and systems in place. The real improvements often don’t happen until month two or three, so I want to be sure you have the best chance of success.
My business is _______. Can you help me with that? My super power is digital businesses. If you’re a coach, a service provider or freelancer, a digital product creator, a PLR seller, or a course creator, I’m your gal. If you have a brick-and-mortar shop or you sell on Ebay or you’re an author or speaker, there are others who are much more qualified to help you.
I have questions that aren’t answered here. No worries! Send me an email and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Ready to Get Started?
I can’t wait to work with you! To get started, click here. Once your payment is complete, you’ll be redirected to a form where I’ll ask you a few questions, then you can book your first call.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
P.S. Space is extremely limited. I’m currently only working with 5 private clients at a time, so if you click the buy button and it gives you an error, my calendar is full. Email me at email@example.com to get on the waitlist and I’ll let you know as soon as a spot opens up.